Hair Building Fibres. 7 Colours
Still same great products
- AAnonymousVerified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWork well
Work as expected. Clean job with no mess.
- AAnonymousVerified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat product
Really great product and great customer service. The first colour we ordered was too light and when I contacted Nut Job they kindly sent the darker colour for free! Fantastic service. Thank you 😊
- ALAlexander L.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsUSE OF ITEM
SO FAR EARLY DAYS IT SEEMS VERY GOOD ,PEOPLE ESPECIALLY WOMEN DO NOT UNDERSTAND LOSING YOUR HAIR IS A SERIOUS PSYCHOLOGICAL BLOW IN MANY WAYS .
OH SHAVE IT OFF AND BE A CHROME DOME THEY SAY ,WELL I DO NOT WANT TO BE THAT PERSON EVER , I REFUSED CHEMO WHEN I HAD PANCREATIC CANCER ,TOLD MY SURGEON CHOP IT OUT IF IT DOESN,T WORK ,SO BE IT ,I AM NOT LIVING OR DYING BALD ,I SAID . HE WAS ASTONISHED AND 3 YEARS LATER I AM TYPING TO YOU ,GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
- WPWarrick P.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGood stuff
Fantastic , had nothing to lose , which I had , now it will be great to go to a club or see a band feeling confident , not having to were a cap all the time , thank you for your product , easy to apply its like magic also very stable
- AAnonymousVerified Buyer2 years agoRated 4 out of 5 starsNut Job
Really happy with Nut Job fibres. Never tried a product like this before and was so surprised about the effect it had on the thickness of my hair. It looks great, I don’t need to use much and washes out easily!
However I wasn’t happy with the applicator I recently purchased. It doesn’t work properly and takes much longer to apply the product, with poor results.