Hair Building Fibres. 7 Colours
Still same great products
- RPRuss P.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing product
Smells great too
- DBDaniel B.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWrong colour
If I got the right colour it would look very natural.
- AAnonymousVerified Buyer9 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat product
I am a female with very short hair but have a serious widow's peak with wispy hair at the sides that resembles a man's receding hairline. This product works great to fill in the gaps so that is looks thicker. My only issue is that I have mousy brown hair that at the roots is a weird colour between black/brown/dark grey so the dark brown colour I got doesn't really match it and is more noticeable in the sun, however I am not sure if any of the colours would match it. Despite that I think it's a great product and am impressed it is plant based and non toxic.
- AAnonymousVerified Buyer2 years agoRated 4 out of 5 starsBetter coverage
Nut job have very good customer service and quick turn around for delivery. I’ve been buying the locking spray for ages but using it with other brand fibres. This time I brought the fibres from nut job. Price is great but I found the coverage and the way it attaches to my hair compared to competitors product was as good as so it seems like I’m using more.
Overall great service and prices.
- AAnonymousVerified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsthickening fibres from Nut Job
my husband loves it so do i it has giving him confidence and it looks so natural i will recommend it to all